Are you among those who enjoy the thrill of riding their bikes in the rough terrains of hills? Do you have a budget for buying your mountain bike? If the answer of these two questions is yes, then maybe this article will solve all your problems related to your passion for mountain bikes. Here you can find the reviews about some the best mountain bikes under 1000$.
This bike is famous for its effective combination of fork and frame. It comes at a price of $959. It is a combination of fashion and maths. It feels like a devil at lower speed and its stability is just too much to handle.
- Features: The fork is stiff, adjustable and controlled. It’s a full package of excellent drive train, shiny hydraulics brakes, flat and wide handlebars and adjustable rear and front hubs.
- Pros: it’s a lightweight bike with devilish powers to conquer your adventure. The whole package is nearly unflawed.
- Cons: A problem that is faced by many people is its slim tires. The tires have nice grip, but due to their slim nature, they need more atmospheric pressure than others to save it from being pinched flat.
Scott Scale Twenty Nine Comp
It is among the most modern mountain bikes that you can get under 1000$. The whole bike is dialled from the match to the handling. The size, cockpit dimensions, design of the frame and the rear brake is purely handled with mathematics.
- Features: Smart break mechanics, a strong foundation of drive train and quite admirable tire. Smart detailing to make the whole structure fashionable and steady.
- Pros: Most modern and best in handling type of bike.
- Cons: A suspension bike with a fork which can hide the skill.
Felt 9 Sport
The speciality of this bike is its swift handling, steadiness and light weight. You can get this bike in just 999$. It will provide you with excellent level of stability at the peak of your speed and the hard tail will provide you comfort too.
- Features: Solid component, hydraulic damping. Smooth frame for riding and the capability of the fork is moderate. The drive train is solid. The break which is present in the front rotor is 180mm.
- Pros: The whole package is best for its steadiness.
- Cons: The breaks give a wooden feeling, rear cog of 32T, the tires are not remarkable and the crank is square taper.
Diamondback Overdrive Comp 29er
Diamondback Rattlesnake is famous for its awesome package. It will cost you $979 only and will provide with the great mountain bike riding experience. The makers of this bike have checked each unit of this bike starting from the best element for the configuration to the proper geometry for dimensions. It can be an ideal bike for beginner also due to its nice stability.
- Features: It has one of the most effective forks i.e. the RockShox’ XC Thirty Two. This will help you to handle the bike in every difficult situation. It also has a drive train with 36T cog.
- Pros: The breaks, cockpit and the tires are designed in a very nice way. The decoration of the frame is made in such a way that it doesn’t restrict the speed and the steadiness.
- Cons: It gives a very sluggish feeling of the path and its feels very heavy due to its heavy wheel set.