Posted in Travel
| Comments Off on Looking for inflatable kayaks? Take note of some good ones!
A kayak is a small, narrow boat which is designed to be propelled manually with the help of a double-bladed paddle. Kayaking is nothing, but moving across water with the help of a kayak. Kayaking is one of the best options if you are looking for some adventure and thrill. Besides being fun, kayaking is also known to be one of the best exercises.
While buying an inflatable kayak, you should be aware of the things you need to look for. Kayaks usually have minute problems which you might neglect while buying and can cost you a lot later. Thus, it is necessary for you to know all about a kayak.
For your convenience, here is a list of top three best inflatable kayak which you can rely on completely.
AIRE Puma Raft
This kayak is heavy and has the capacity to carry up to two to four people. Kayaking is fun when you go with a group of people and this kayak is the best option. Because of its heavy carrying ability, it is also known as cargo inflatable kayak. Here are a few exciting features of AIRE Puma Raft –
- It has five air chambers
- Leafield C7 valves
- D rings are present
- It has PVC shell
- The joints of this kayak have seam lines which are welded and give it two levels of waterproofing.
- It has a very good load carrying capacity, as the inflated kayak can carry up to 872 lbs.
- The floor is provided with extra laces which gives some space for your baggage.
- Though being a cargo kayak, its dimensions are very surprising. Its length is 11 feet 6 inches and width is 5 feet 6 inches. It has a stern/bow rise of 12 inches with tube diameter of about 18 inches.
The NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak
If you are thinking of going for kayaking overnight, then this kayak is the best one. In this kayak, two people can sit comfortably. One person can do the kayaking and the other person can sit holding all the baggage and necessary accessories. Here are a few special features about this kayak.
- The kayak chambers and pressure are well maintained, as it has five air chambers and the pressure is maintained at 10 psi for every chamber.
- This kayak has two thwarts located at the centre and separated with reference to an adult person’s leg length which provides the kayaker a comfortable seat.
- Its dimensions are impressive. The length is about 12 feet 2 inches; the width is about 39 inches and bow kick length of 16 inches with a stern kick length of about 176 inches.
- PVC coatings are provided which gives the kayak a shield against hard rocks and sharp surfaces.
AIRE Outfitter I inflatable kayak
This is a lively looking kayak. It has a large diameter tube which makes kayaking efficient and smoother. Some of its features are –
- It has drain holes which are of great use when you are kayaking through harsh and rough surfaces.
- For the sake of kayaker’s comfort, a cheetah chair is provided.
- This kayak has been provided with three air chambers inside its hull.
- It is also provided with an outer PVC Shield.
- It has a load carrying capacity of about 400 lbs.