Posted in Travel
| Comments Off on Business class tickets at lowest price
Business class is basically a travel class. Almost all commercial flights and railways have this class. Earlier this particular class was not in picture. It was only first class and economy class. In recent days, business class has been introduced. It was supposed to be the intermediate class between the two classes but these days business class passengers are offered highest level of service. First class has been eliminated from most of the airline companies. Business class passengers are offered better quality food, drinks, seating facility and ground services also.
Flying in business class is pretty expensive and will cost thousands of dollars for an international round trip. So if you want to get some good business class deals and fly in business class for cheap, then here are a few steps you can follow. These steps will help you find a good and cheap business class ticket.
- Your booking should be done in advance so that you get cheaper fares. Many online booking sites have flexible date search tools which will help you track down the lowest available fare for a set period of time. Here you can select the lowest fare for your business class ticket.
- You should never book the tickets when your departure day is too close. At this time you will have to pay the full amount published. This will be very expensive.
- Always avoid peak business travels days such as Friday and Monday. You can always add a Saturday night stay so that you can reduce the fare.
- You can check at the airport for the ticket fare. Sometimes you might find lower flight tickets. Some of the online booking sites will allow you to check the price from your nearby airport.
- Do consider your ground transportation cost also. If your departure airport is at some distance then you have to make the necessary arrangements.
- You can also find good deals by overnight booking “red-eye” flights. These will have much comfortable first class seats where you can sleep better.
- The price of your ticket should be checked with a number of major booking sites online. Make sure you cover all the GDS’s (Global Distribution Systems). These GDS’s are the four mainframe databases which will power the airfare market worldwide. Some of the online booking sites are biased to only one GDS. So you should check elsewhere also to cover all other bases. When you find any price on any site recheck it at the airline website.
- If you are going for codeshare flights like Lufthansa and USAir, be careful because the same flight ticket might be priced differently on online booking sites of code sharing airlines.
- Call up your travel agent to see if they can give you a better deal than your online quote. You can make use of a business class consolidator who has access to many unpublished airfare which are not available anywhere. Using a consolidator is the best idea, if you are booking 4 to 8 weeks before.